calling any one from missouri

I'm in central, southern Missouri. Real southern. I'm 3.5 miles from the Arkansas stateline. The amount of animals I have at one time varies all the time. Right now I'm down to one hen, one rooster, 5 cats, 3 dogs and a ferret! After the holidays and as soon as I'm over this flu, I'm going to get me a bunch of feathered friends! Come spring I'm going to order some rare chicks(don't know what kind yet) but I want to help the breed. I have the space and time. So welcome all from Missouri!!!

Welcome Goldieflocks,
frow.gif

Hope you get over the flu quickly...meanwhile it gives you an excuse to hang out at BYC.

CG

I'm in central, southern Missouri. Real southern. I'm 3.5 miles from the Arkansas stateline. The amount of animals I have at one time varies all the time. Right now I'm down to one hen, one rooster, 5 cats, 3 dogs and a ferret! After the holidays and as soon as I'm over this flu, I'm going to get me a bunch of feathered friends! Come spring I'm going to order some rare chicks(don't know what kind yet) but I want to help the breed. I have the space and time. So welcome all from Missouri!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Hi been a while since I been on here but back now!! Who all is from up around the Cass County area! Im from harrisonville!!!
I'm a little north of you, a few miles from worlds of fun. Welcome back!

Im in St. Louis area and I am looking for some eggs to hatch silkies,showgirls,Jubille(sp) and chocolate orpingtons if anyone around my area has any. Thanks and Happy New Year BYC Peeps!

Does anyone have the 2013 sale calendar for the Keytesville auction?
Last year I know they started up in January. I have a lot of bantam cochins to take to the sale when they start up and need to get my plans made.

Thanks!
Tony

Happy New Year!

Does anyone have the 2013 sale calendar for the Keytesville auction?
Last year I know they started up in January. I have a lot of bantam cochins to take to the sale when they start up and need to get my plans made.

Thanks!
Tony

Happy New Year!

I just answered you on the other MO thread but I've got more info...I don't know if they start in January but they are held the second Saturday of every month-don't know why they wouldn't/couldn't start January. Here's a phone number if you want to try calling for more information 660-413-3250 or 660-288-3250

CG

Back
Top Bottom