calling any one from missouri

welcome-byc.gif

Maybe someone could recommend a better spot to post this but...
My daughters are entering their chickens in 4H this year. They also want to make some of the sewn tote bags out of feed bags which they can then sell to help fund their different 4H projects. Unfortunately we are only allowed to have 5 chickens where we live so we don't go through much feed at all. Does anyone know where we might locally get some empty feed bags to get them started? We live in the Hillsboro/Festus area. Appreciate any help anyone might have. Thanks!!

My daughters are entering their chickens in 4H this year. They also want to make some of the sewn tote bags out of feed bags which they can then sell to help fund their different 4H projects. Unfortunately we are only allowed to have 5 chickens where we live so we don't go through much feed at all. Does anyone know where we might locally get some empty feed bags to get them started? We live in the Hillsboro/Festus area. Appreciate any help anyone might have. Thanks!!

I have several, I am in Sullivan

If you use facebook, there is a Chicken Swap Buy/Sell/Trade page that you can post on. I'm not in your area or I'd give you mine (need to go later this week and get more).

Here's the facebook link (join then you can post): https://www.facebook.com/groups/218273968301238/

CG

I am from Missouri, just south of Kansas city.
im just south of kansas city close to harrisonville I have french copper black,blue and splash marans,swedish flowers,crested cream legbars,duclle, blue and splash laced red wyndotts, red shoulder Yokohamas , ib peahen spaulding pie peacock, lady amherst pheasants, black birchen cochen banntes, wellsummer, and a silver laced wyndott and two or three easter eggers and one blue full size blue cochen hen

Back
Top Bottom