calling any one from missouri

A friend of mine sells Silkie Frizzle and Sizzle  eggs and chicksShes about to hatch about 60 or 75... in a few days!
 I think she has every color too
Shes in Desoto MO and on Facebook  Chicken Swap  Mo
Her  handle is Debbiechick

Now to toot my own horn for anyone interested....... I have a LOT of Lavender Orpington eggs to sell.
Had orders and now nobody has wanted any  for  a week but they keep laying LOl
So Ill sell 2 dozen  for  $28.00 and come to Festus Farmington or Potosi t o deliver free.
3 of my 4  hens are Hinkjc /Greenfire lines

Also have a few Lavender Amercauna eggs and might have a few chicks to  sell..... due tomorrow as are some Lo chicks Also
.might have some of chicks available too    if  one of my buyers changes their mind  or /and  Depends on how many hatch   

Im in Bonne Terre Mo ...  SE MO . $20 worth l'll come to Festus Potosi or Farmington

I bought my fertilized Silkie eggs from Debbie. She was great. I brought my kids and my nieces and they had a great time!! I only purchased 3 and they all hatched!

You're welcome - happy hunting! HoopCoop is comng together...slowly. Didn't help I sawed through the cord of my saw...oops! Still sick and this heat isn't helping so slow and stooopid. Making some modifications to the design posted in Coops and Tractor but think it'll work slick as a grow out pen initially and as a breeding pen later on. Don;t think will finish tommorow but Thursday looks good. Yay~! Some happy youngins be glad to be able to strech thier wings~! Adding a double nest box with dual door outside access, ramp/perchs, hooks for hanging food and water under the box with a door access. Going to set the whole back end to flip down and open for access. Tarp cover for shade and weather shelter. Whole thing is still light enough to easily move myself. 4'W X 10'L. What ya'll think?
I have something very similar. It was easy!!

So we got a few Bourbon Red turkeys to sell and listed them on craigslist and boy was I suprised at the response that we got. I thought we would have raise them and eat them for thanksgiving but it turns out we didn't get enough. LOL! Well I guess we are going to try and get more today and see if we can fill some of the request we are getting.

Quote:
Yes no tractors/movable pens for me. Not strong enough, no ATVs, our pick up is a little 20 yr old ford ranger with stick shift (yuck) and even our lawnmower has a quirk where it wants to die if you are trying to mow up hill (engage blades when mowing downhill, disengage to go back to the top of the hill, repeat) so don't know if it can handle pulling a chicken tractor.

I just thought of a problem for me with a pvc pipe run...since I do live on top of a hill, the winds become quite strong here sometimes. It it's just the run it's probably fine but if I was to put a tarp or something that could catch the wind, it might end up on the other side of the yard.

CG

Yeah, that's why 2X6's base instead of more pvc - for some weight. Suppose tent stakes would help, but not much when ground frozen or brick dry. I'd considered wiring the bottom just in case it did blow over- Still could if it becomes an issue. In trees some windbreak but for sure if there was a big storm brewing out in the open could be asking for trouble.

Yeah, that's why 2X6's base instead of more pvc - for some weight. Suppose tent stakes would help, but not much when ground frozen or brick dry. I'd considered wiring the bottom just in case it did blow over- Still could if it becomes an issue. In trees some windbreak but for sure if there was a big storm brewing out in the open could be asking for trouble.

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woot.gif

Man have I got some happy birds couldn't decide if they wanted to eat or dust bath more - the dust bath won. For over an hour! Dirty, happy birds!

Back
Top Bottom