calling any one from missouri

It's been so long since I spent any time on my actual pc instead of using my phone to browse... I can't remember if I ever came across this thread before! I'm a Missourian too, for about forty years now. (Born in FL) I live near Cleveland, which is about 45 minutes south of Kansas City.

I have a small "farmette" on 7 acres. I have several horses, a handful of goats, a couple llamas, chickens and a few Muscovy ducks.

I'm in a chick frenzy right now. My friend and I ordered chicks from McMurray and they arrived about two weeks ago. I also found some Salmon Faverolles chicks nearby and am VERY excited to finally have some. I have an 8 week old pair (pullet and cockerel), and three that are about 3 weeks old now. (A pullet and two cockerels). I also got a handful of barnyard mix chicks from a neighbor who will have several more for me later this week. So I should have around 60 chicks/chickens running around the place very soon. Although 25 are destined for my friends freezer.

My breeds include Black Australorp (a roo and 3 hens), RIR (4 hens), SLW (3 pullets), Salmon Faverolles (3 cockerels and 2 pullets), Light Brahma (3 pullets), Ameraucana (3 pullets), Buff Orpington (3 pullets) barnyard mix (3 chicks and counting) and one mystery breed chick!

It's been so long since I spent any time on my actual pc instead of using my phone to browse... I can't remember if I ever came across this thread before! I'm a Missourian too, for about forty years now. (Born in FL) I live near Cleveland, which is about 45 minutes south of Kansas City.your very close to me also I live near archie whoot whoot lil chicks running round! !!

I have a small "farmette" on 7 acres. I have several horses, a handful of goats, a couple llamas, chickens and a few Muscovy ducks.

I'm in a chick frenzy right now. My friend and I ordered chicks from McMurray and they arrived about two weeks ago. I also found some Salmon Faverolles chicks nearby and am VERY excited to finally have some. I have an 8 week old pair (pullet and cockerel), and three that are about 3 weeks old now. (A pullet and two cockerels). I also got a handful of barnyard mix chicks from a neighbor who will have several more for me later this week. So I should have around 60 chicks/chickens running around the place very soon. Although 25 are destined for my friends freezer.

My breeds include Black Australorp (a roo and 3 hens), RIR (4 hens), SLW (3 pullets), Salmon Faverolles (3 cockerels and 2 pullets), Light Brahma (3 pullets), Ameraucana (3 pullets), Buff Orpington (3 pullets) barnyard mix (3 chicks and counting) and one mystery breed chick!

It's been so long since I spent any time on my actual pc instead of using my phone to browse... I can't remember if I ever came across this thread before! I'm a Missourian too, for about forty years now. (Born in FL) I live near Cleveland, which is about 45 minutes south of Kansas City.

Welcome to the MO group. Glad you found us.

CG

Hi welcome. I am not far from you. I am just down the road in Drexel
SCORE~!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
Yes it was a score. I am super excited

Back
Top Bottom