calling any one from missouri

Thanks for your and Edens kind words he was dieing when I went out to check on him a while ago and my friend was here and took care of it for me you would think at 68 years old I could do that for my self but just can't. This has not been a good year for hatching for me . Had to many staggered hatch hope next year will be better still have some due to hatch the first of August.Have had trouble with black rat snakes ate lots of eggs we have killed 4 and yes I can kill a snake just not baby guineas also have 3 hens setting and have not seen a snake in a while we tried to snake proof the coop and check it before we lock up for the night thanks again

And HUMID!!!!!!!!!

I keep the house at 80 degrees, but walk out the door and the humidity hits you in the face.

CG
We keep the house around 80 degrees too,(at night around 76 or 78 so we can sleep).... we may get some rain today
fl.gif

Thanks for your and Edens kind words he was dieing when I went out to check on him a while ago and my friend was here and took care of it for me you would think at 68 years old I could do that for my self but just can't. This has not been a good year for hatching for me . Had to many staggered hatch hope next year will be better still have some due to hatch the first of August.Have had trouble with black rat snakes ate lots of eggs we have killed 4 and yes I can kill a snake just not baby guineas also have 3 hens setting and have not seen a snake in a while we tried to snake proof the coop and check it before we lock up for the night thanks again
Sorry peanut67
hugs.gif

We live near KC, We have six girls so far. First year and still waiting for eggs. Lots of fun so far. The only problem is they are not roosting. I have a pullet with a bad leg and can't get up on the roost. I think the others are not roosting because of her. They huddle together in the nest boxes. Any ideas ?

We live near KC, We have six girls so far. First year and still waiting for eggs. Lots of fun so far. The only problem is they are not roosting. I have a pullet with a bad leg and can't get up on the roost. I think the others are not roosting because of her. They huddle together in the nest boxes. Any ideas ?

How high is the roost from the ground? Have you tried placing them? What breed?

Back
Top Bottom