calling any one from missouri

I'm high & dry, don't think I can get to town tho and heavy rain expected again late tonight. Chance of rain all week! Lawd hab moicey!

Got out on KY3's website and looked at pictures. Not as bad as the last 2 big floods we had but bad enough and more rain coming for pete's sake! All I got to say is the ducks and geese are happy campers.... everybody else not so much!

Trying to get everybody squared away and still stuff to do with pens and all but with trying to rush between downpours it's hard to get much more done than check on, feed and...well water not such an issue lately.... Which really sucks cause I'd love to pull the lawn chair out and do some serious chicken TV! Do have lots of babies in the house or it's possible I'd be digging out the slicker and umbrella and be parked out in it anyway!

Houdini and his girls (I don't know what or if you named the lemon roo but in my mind that's who he is) are sure some gorgeous birdies. Got to thinking too, the cochins are great broodies so even more reason to move on from the silkies for you Nicole.

I'm high & dry, don't think I can get to town tho and heavy rain expected again late tonight. Chance of rain all week! Lawd hab moicey!

Got out on KY3's website and looked at pictures. Not as bad as the last 2 big floods we had but bad enough and more rain coming for pete's sake! All I got to say is the ducks and geese are happy campers.... everybody else not so much!

Trying to get everybody squared away and still stuff to do with pens and all but with trying to rush between downpours it's hard to get much more done than check on, feed and...well water not such an issue lately.... Which really sucks cause I'd love to pull the lawn chair out and do some serious chicken TV! Do have lots of babies in the house or it's possible I'd be digging out the slicker and umbrella and be parked out in it anyway!

Houdini and his girls (I don't know what or if you named the lemon roo but in my mind that's who he is) are sure some gorgeous birdies. Got to thinking too, the cochins are great broodies so even more reason to move on from the silkies for you Nicole.

I am hatching some now, but they are only on day 7, and would be straight run chicks, not sure that I would have 10 though, as I only have 13 in my bator, and it would be a couple of weeks.  I'm so sorry you lost your hens, I hope you find someone that may be a better help, but I can try my best. :hugs
hey I will take what I can get lol do you have any pics of mom and dad by chance or idea on colors or creast don't really matter as long as they are pure blooded thank you so muxh now for the real questions how much lol

At least you have chickens and eggs to eat.....ROFL
lau.gif

Wow, what a difference a year makes. Last year, at this time we couldn't buy a drop and now
th.gif
Last week was a hard chicken week,we had something come in the yard and take one of my BR hens (we think it was a fox) and then had a Cochin pullet have a prolapse/blow out (took mercy).I did pretty good till the Cochin,then I had to have good cry...
hit.gif
Back on track this week just me and my little pigs lol .... the runs smell so bad, and we use sand ....lol

Back
Top Bottom