calling any one from missouri

It's a Black Penedesenca rooster I'm sending to someone just outside of Columbus that has two aging pene hens and no rooster. That's the closest Black Penedesencas East of mine which are in St. Louis.

ETA
With so few of the breed in the US, we're trying to salvage all the genetics possible.

The lady needing the rooster lost her job recently and can't really afford much for shipping but we could help with gas.

Last edited:

Hatched 3 new silkies Monday, 2 blacks and a paint, bought a paint roo to go in my paint pen, bought a Silver roo to go in my Silver Partridge pen, picking up 6 more blacks 1st weekend of Nov, now to wait till Spring! Hopefully everyone will be laying by then. I will have whites, blacks, chocolates, paints, and Silver partridge Silkies. Then my Tolbunts and Frizzled Polish. Thinking of keeping the 2 sizzles and doing a pen of them. My grey is feathering out some awesome colors. Hubby needs to get started on my building!

Selling my flock of wheaten Marans! there is a trio and a pair. The roosters don't get along so that's why they are separated like that. $100 for the flock. Will sell the pair for $40 and the trio for $60. Show Quality bloodlines.

Back
Top Bottom