calling any one from missouri

yeah right, dumb snow, i got to walk this solid white deaf bulldog in the snow and she disappears, it does make it easier to see my other deaf dog she's solid black she usually disappears at night now she really stands out

We got a dusting here, what my husband calls a cat track snow.

What I'm getting bleeping tired of is the bleeping cold.

We get our chicks in about 5 weeks now. Brooder is ready but I need to get out and sort through our lumber and start the coop. I need 75 degrees and no mud, snow, rain, ice or other related precipitation.

I need spring.......

Last edited:
Calling out to anyone in the south k.c., mo area., we are looking for some buff Orpington chicks for the spring does anyone know where to find some..??

TSC and other feed stores usually carry BOs. They'll probably be from Cackle, Heartland or Estes.
But if you want breeder quality, you can search for one close in the following pdf.
http://agriculture.mo.gov/animals/pdf/poultry_yearbook.pdf
There's a guy up near Smithville Lake with buffs.
Someone in Holt has Black Splash, Blue Splash, Jubilee Orpingtons.
Someone in Lees Summit with Jubilees, Lavenders and Lemon Cuckoos.
Several buff breeders farther south in the 417 area code.

Hello. I am from Missouri. about 45 miles west of Saint Louis, as the crow fly's. I got My Buff Orpintons at Rural king in Wentzville 2 weeks ago. They are having chick days. If there is one near you, you may want to look there. and orschelns will be having their chick days in early March So I was told by them at least

Last edited:
I just picked up my chicks in Warrensburg from Heartland Hatchery and they have some more chick days coming up in various places... The chicks are doing amazing! Healthy and fun! And I loved that I didn't have to purchase a minimum amount! They were so friendly and answered all my crazy questions if something happens with my babies I would definitely buy from them again!!!

They are going to be in Odessa on March 13th from 1 - 4 pm at MFA Agri and back in Warrensburg on March 14th from 9 am to Noon at Northside Feed and in Kearney from 8-11 on March 6th at Kearney Feeds .. They have a Facebook page too that shows where they will be.

Thanks for all the helpful advice everyone., we do not have any rural kings out by us unfortunately., I will look into the heartland hatchery possibly up near Warrensberg or Odessa for some., thanks again......

Back
Top Bottom