calling any one from missouri

I live in Springfield and have been buying my feed lately on Amazon from Scratch N Peck feeds. It's so expensive! Does anyone close know where I can get quality feed lime that locally, online or just less expensive? It runs $70 for a 50# bag and I go thru about 3-4 bags a month!

i googled and found this store

SoMo Farm & Ranch, 2850 W. Kearney St., Springfield, MO, 65803

I agree. Check your local MFA and also check on any Amish feed stores around you. The game bird feed is higher in protein then a lot of feeds. I buy 50 lbs of ADM layer crumbles for 11$/50lbs and scratch for our birds at 13$/5O lbs from the the local Amish that sell feed. Our hens are happy and healthy.

Does anyone around Joplin want any EE pullets? There is a lady north of Springfield selling 7-8 week old pullets I could get extra for others for help with gas money.

I agree. Check your local MFA and also check on any Amish feed stores around you. The game bird feed is higher in protein then a lot of feeds. I buy 50 lbs of ADM layer crumbles for 11$/50lbs and scratch for our birds at 13$/5O lbs from the the local Amish that sell feed. Our hens are happy and healthy.

I never thought about buying our feed from the amish.. with so many Amish, Mennonite and brethren around here I bet I could find a great deal. thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom