calling any one from missouri

Any Fulton Missourians on here? Looking for fertilized eggs for a classroom project. I got an incubator for Christmas.
wee.gif

I wish I could help you, but I am in Joplin. If no one responds try Craigslist either seeing what is posted, post a wanted listing, or call someone just selling eggs and ask if they are fertile. Buy a dozen to and crack and check if you are not sure.
Good luck and if you are new to incubating see Sally Sunshine 's thread and all her educational posts.

Last edited:
Any Fulton Missourians on here?  Looking for fertilized eggs for a classroom project.  I got an incubator for Christmas.:weee

WOOHOO! Can hardly wait till I can get an incubator. :p Currently spending all my extra $ on coop building & other supplies. And of course, I couldn't help but buy that batch of 8 lovely Ameraucanas this past week :rolleyes: Ah, well, one of these days :jumpy :)

Hello from the Lake of the Ozarks! I've had 3 chickens for 3 days... new to keeping them but I have at least been around them! My daughter built me a tractor style coop and gave me 2 wyandottes and an easter egger (Penny, Aspen and Yzma, respectively). Penny is a black laced red, Aspen is white with black, and Yzma is red and black with a green sheen. I spend time with them every day. So entertaining! Luv my birds already!!!

Any Fulton Missourians on here? Looking for fertilized eggs for a classroom project. I got an incubator for Christmas.
wee.gif
I'm in Jefferson City and I do a classroom incubation too. The month before (or after) spring break tends to work well because the school stays cool and they don't get too warm. I did one in May right before school got out and they started hatching too early and die-ing. If you don't find anyone closer, I can supply you with fertile easter eggs.

Any Fulton Missourians on here?  Looking for fertilized eggs for a classroom project.  I got an incubator for Christmas.:weee

My girls are not laying but I bought some olive egger eggs from a lady in Columbia. I can hook you up with her information if you are wanting some of those.

Back
Top Bottom