calling any one from missouri

Getting five Easter Eggers
wink.png
I have 11 EE's in my flock, 1 of which is an olive egg layer the rest lay blue eggs. I like all the colors!

If anybody is looking for a Pure Lav Ameraucana rooster. I have 2 i am selling. Purchased from a breeder in Florida. I live just south of STL.

If anybody is looking for a Pure Lav Ameraucana rooster. I have 2 i am selling. Purchased from a breeder in Florida. I live just south of STL.
To bad I didn't know about this a month to 6 weeks ago! I have already purchased chicks & hatched chicks to replace the rooster that I had. He was suppose to be an Ameraucana, but I don't know how pure as he came from a feed store. I had him for 3 or 4 years before he passed away.

Hello all. I just got a welsummer cockerel. He doesn't have his manly feathers yet so I am still waiting to make sure he is a good welsummer rooster before breeding him with my hens. What I want to put out there is that I have this amazing easter egger named Yzma (my avatar) that lays very large eggs, 6-7 days a week. Because of her amazingly calm demeanor, friendliness and high production rate, I think there is a very good chance of getting a high production olive egger from her and Helios, my new cockerel. Is there anybody in Missouri interested in co-op breeding... not sure how to work it yet, but I know my flock isn't big enough to prevent inbreeding and I would like to try broody raising olive eggers.

Message me if you are interested in this!
Thx!

Back
Top Bottom