calling any one from missouri

Hi, I know someone on Sally's incubating with friends thread has mentioned this, I will try to remember who. Maybe it was @Pensmaster?

Hi Dax not a solar powered vent fan but a gas piston vent arm. It opens and closes the vent by expanding and contracting gas in a cylinder. No power needed. It does a remarkable job.

Hi Dax not a solar powered vent fan but a gas piston vent arm. It opens and closes the vent by expanding and contracting gas in a cylinder. No power needed. It does a remarkable job.
@AndrewRSWhat he has may be a great option for you. Thanks @Pensmaster
Hi. We recently purchased 8 acres between Branson West and Nixa. We've had our half our girls since last June and added the other half after moving out here.
:welcome

Interesting, I hadn't thought about something like that.  Do you have a photo of your set up?
He does not normally follow this thread. So you need to either quote him which means using the little quote symbols at the right press that and then type what you want to say. The other way is to go to the top of the reply box and click on the at symbol then type the persons username. If they have it in their settings they will be notified if someone tags them. Or you can send a PM personal message.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm in Columbia. No flock yet. Hope to start one this year with EE bantams. Have procured plans and need to build coop.
frow.gif
hi and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom