calling any one from missouri

They discovered them when I was turning over my raised beds with their "help". Oh my goodness now if one of them finds one they squabble over it. It's so funny.

I pulled a horse mat away from the door to try and level it a bit and there was a bunch of different sized worms under it... took them a bit to figure it out then as quick as they could they sent them down the hatch.

JT

Hey JT I think they figure things out pretty quickly. Nosy little critters they seem to be. Hoping the air quality is better here in the city today so I can work outside. The air seems to affect me more each year. They will probably be sticking their beaks into where I'm weeding. "helping"

I have one when she sees me with the pitch fork heads straight to the compost bin and does not get out while I shovel all the compost back into a pile so they can rake it down again. I've even lifted her up with the pitch fork full of compost and she just goes along for the ride all the while keeping a sharp eye out for some little goodies to eat. The rest of them run from the pitch fork lol.

JT

I took my cat to gravette, in arkansas, no vet offices in powell or jane. that link i posted said its the same all over the area all the way to Tennessee // indoor cats are at risk as well. my cat had never ever been outside. I told the vet there is no way she could have gotten a tick and he asked if I ever found ticks on me, i said yes and he said there you go. either one of us brought it in or one of the dogs brought it indoors with us

Last edited:
We have several vets in Poplar Bluff, I'll check to see if there are any cases here. No dogs here and when I go out I put on my bugsaway socks from Exofficio because I'm a chigger magnet.

JT

Back
Top Bottom