calling any one from missouri

I’ll see your cute duck, and raise you a chicken and a turkey, lol

3A523B27-39B0-4F3F-852C-BC6418D779E7.jpeg

I can’t even blame the cat this time, lol

she’s keeping the wee-cats well on the front porch while I keep running off possums and raccoons from the backyard...

I was trying to say:
I little chicken keeping tip for anyone collecting tips of the sort... don’t plant a mulberry tree where you plan to have a chicken coop 45 years later... as if will draw the chicken eaters faster than a ‘free biscuit’ sign....

or something like that... I’ve been rousting raccoons and jousting possums and trying to participate on Ralphie’s bee thread...its been a bit of a ‘whack a mole’ evening,LoL
Never thought about mulberry trees attracting all those critters...but I don't much like having them around anyway cause the robins eat so many of them and squirt purple bombs all over everything.

You are a poor byc participant.
You could've done some yoga with us tonight. https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/kikis-friday-night-party-live-now.1382792/post-22723047
And..
You haven't stopped by my hound thread for days.
Get with the program mister! :lau

Never thought about mulberry trees attracting all those critters...but I don't much like having them around anyway cause the robins eat so many of them and squirt purple bombs all over everything.

You are a poor byc participant.
You could've done some yoga with us tonight. https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/kikis-friday-night-party-live-now.1382792/post-22723047
And..
You haven't stopped by my hound thread for days.
Get with the program mister! :lau

I lost the hound thread but will find it and ruin it in a bit, lol

I live outside of Cape Girardeau Missouri(southeast Missouri). I have been raising buff brahma chickens since 2014. Before that I tried several other breeds and mixed birds over a nine year period, but chose brahmas as my favorite. I like them because they don't peck each other, are not aggressive towards people, and are big and pretty.

Back
Top Bottom