calling any one from missouri

BYC sent me a message that I can receive a free calendar, but asked me to suggest 2 others for them to give free calendars to, members 'who support and help the community.' So I suggested @jthornton and @shawluvsbirds . I didn't like being in the awkward position of leaving others out. But there you go. That's how you 2 were chosen, I wish they had asked me to suggest more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
28 here this morning.....

BYC sent me a message that I can receive a free calendar, but asked me to suggest 2 others for them to give free calendars to, members 'who support and help the community.' So I suggested @jthornton and @shawluvsbirds . I didn't like being in the awkward position of leaving others out. But there you go. That's how you 2 were chosen, I wish they had asked me to suggest more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:hugs aww thanks Sue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Sue

35F in the Coop Deux this morning.

JT

Daughter's dog Rudy found a really pretty box turtle today... It locked itself safely in its shell. Rudy didn't try to hurt it.
Rudy and the turtle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom