calling any one from missouri

Wildflowers are in bloom…
(Tall flowers, short pup)

FC9CAAD0-3C1B-4803-B41D-D49F866C56DC.jpeg

I finally got all the ceilings insulated, except for 1 strip in a bedroom and 2 small areas in a closet. I’m thinking I should make 1 of those areas an access point for the attic.
My poor hubby spent 9 hours trying to get the last piece of drywall on the ceiling in 1 bedroom and also getting the short curved hallway ceiling drywalled. He had a lot of trouble with getting the measurements correct and the angles in the hallway.
Tomorrow he’s going to work on the kitchen/ dinning room area. Those are nice and straight! I’m going to cut grass and start insulating the outer walls that don’t have any yet and get the last strip in the ceiling of the front bedroom done.
Then we will have to wait until we get down here with a trailer ( we just bought one last week) so we can get more drywall.

I finally got all the ceilings insulated, except for 1 strip in a bedroom and 2 small areas in a closet. I’m thinking I should make 1 of those areas an access point for the attic.
My poor hubby spent 9 hours trying to get the last piece of drywall on the ceiling in 1 bedroom and also getting the short curved hallway ceiling drywalled. He had a lot of trouble with getting the measurements correct and the angles in the hallway.
Tomorrow he’s going to work on the kitchen/ dinning room area. Those are nice and straight! I’m going to cut grass and start insulating the outer walls that don’t have any yet and get the last strip in the ceiling of the front bedroom done.
Then we will have to wait until we get down here with a trailer ( we just bought one last week) so we can get more drywall.
Sounds like you guys are making some good progress.

JT

Back
Top Bottom