calling any one from missouri

Lol, yeah I was just editing my post, I noticed the gallons amount and thought there’s no way 22 gallons cost that much when that pump was in service.
I remember those days when gas was $0.249 a gallon which would be $5.48 for 22 gallons. My Beetle only held 8 gallons of gas and didn't have a gas gauge, it did have a lever on the floor you moved when you realized your down to the reserve part of the tank. If you had $2 in your pocket when you filled up you got change back.

And it had a whopping 36 HP! The 6 volt battery was always dead in the morning and I'd have to push start it.

JT

Well you know what they say beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. 😜
You spelled “bee” wrong

D31492A2-0FC3-4793-8C2E-2F2CC24A0A1D.jpeg

Zarky. I got a cat video on my for you page today. 💁‍♀️
That proof enough for me… your device is a spy 🥴

You’ve probably compromised us all!

I asked Bess what she knew about technology spying on us, and she told me she’d look into it once she finishes installing the new high definition, cloud based, rodent surveillance and tracking system she bought on Amazon.

She might be part of the problem 🙄

D0757348-A5A5-4E52-A582-F6856265E2AD.jpeg

That proof enough for me… your device is a spy 🥴

You’ve probably compromised us all!

I asked Bess what she knew about technology spying on us, and she told me she’d look into it once she finishes installing the new high definition, cloud based, rodent surveillance and tracking system she bought on Amazon.

She might be part of the problem 🙄

View attachment 3099841
It actually was a cat that looked somewhat like her. And it was jerking a big ol rat out of a hole.

Back
Top Bottom