calling any one from missouri

Too long of a drive for us, we have gone before, but not this year. Are you going?
I work on Sundays but thinking about going in extra early, making it a half day and then going down.
Mostly just wanting to make sure @shawluvsbirds isn't gonna be there.

Horseback ride or motorcycle ride?
Thursday it was a Corvette day to River Ridge Winery, today was a Goldwing day to the Dairy Shack in Eminence but it was closed so we had to go to the Jolly Cone in Van Buren, tomorrow it's hot again :( and I have to work all day doing CAD work... I should be retired, what happened?

I've not been on a horse since I was a ute and used to ride my grandmothers horse Queeny, my sister even found a photograph of me on Queeny.

JT

I work on Sundays but thinking about going in extra early, making it a half day and then going down.
Mostly just wanting to make sure @shawluvsbirds isn't gonna be there.
No worries. I been saddled with grandkids all weekend. No way I'd take a chance on goin to a place like that and a runnin into creepers like you anyways.

And there I am folks riding Queeny... not sure how her name is spelled so I just winged it.
JT-Queeny.jpg

JT

Handsome young devil that horse,

and rider 😉
She was a devil that's for sure... if she saw the barn you better hold on for dear life and keep low so you don't get knocked off going in the barn.

One day I was riding her down a road and she took off full speed, ran down a road and stopped a foot short of a fence... there was a barn past the fence. Turned out that's the folks that my Grandmother bought the horse from. The only way out is to get off and grab the reins and pull her out of sight of the barn then you could ride.

JT

Back
Top Bottom