calling any one from missouri

Omg, you’ve got a Craftsman!
I was wondering for a minute how one of those pictures had the lawnmower in it.. The craftsman is out at our other place. :lau

Doh🤦‍♀️

I hate i can't take my duck palace with me. But we didn't build it to be portable. It isn't worth taking a chance on destroying it trying to have it moved.

Milkweed is looking beautiful here today too.
20230612_170412.jpg

I was just being silly to joke with Shaw.

The truth is she joined a commune in Iowa that believes that Tina Turner was an extraterrestrial god of sorts, and is coming back in a pink Cadillac space ship to take the true believers with her.

I might or might not still be joking 😜
Actually rumor has it we are setting up a commune for doomsday preppers and gonna open us up a Racoon skunk and armored diller sancuary which will also be open to gypsy travelers and hippies for a small entry fee and a months worth of survival food in those little packages that keep good for 100 years.

Actually rumor has it we are setting up a commune for doomsday preppers and gonna open us up a Racoon skunk and armored diller sancuary which will also be open to gypsy travelers and hippies for a small entry fee and a months worth of survival food in those little packages that keep good for 100 years.

That’s a solid plan. I think Tina Turner would approve. 😊

I was wondering for a minute how one of those pictures had the lawnmower in it.. The craftsman is out at our other place. :lau

Doh🤦‍♀️

I hate i can't take my duck palace with me. But we didn't build it to be portable. It isn't worth taking a chance on destroying it trying to have it moved.

Milkweed is looking beautiful here today too. View attachment 3539291
Is that the milkweed the monarchs like? And if so, csn I get some seed?

Doh🤦‍♀️

Milkweed is looking beautiful here today too. View attachment 3539291
Great landscaping, by the way!

On my way. I got my geetar and love beads and tire-soled sandals and denim skirt 'n halter top so you'll know I belong.

Back
Top Bottom