calling any one from missouri

I wonder if @karenerwin has sold her Poplar Bluff house yet?

JT
Hi JT, thanks for tagging me! I lost this thread and haven’t been able to find it on my phone. Unfortunately , I have not sold the Poplar Bluff house. 😞 It seems as if the people that love it can’t get approved for a loan. 😣
My son has been in ICU up in St Louis since Mother’s Day so I haven’t been getting down there to check on things. The real estate agent said she would make sure the grass stayed cut for me. I’m hoping that she has been true to her word. 🤞

I wonder if @karenerwin has sold her Poplar Bluff house yet?

JT
Hi JT, thanks for tagging me! I lost this thread and haven’t been able to find it on my phone. Unfortunately , I have not sold the Poplar Bluff house. 😞 It seems as if the people that love it can’t get approved for a loan. 😣
My son has been in ICU up in St Louis since Mother’s Day so I haven’t been getting down there to check on things. The real estate agent said she would make sure the grass stayed cut for me. I’m hoping that she has been true to her word. 🤞
You can click 'sad'...

Usually 3 and a couple times this month 6 eggs.

JT
Are you going to get more hens or just let them go as they pass and not replace them?

Oh my! Karen, your son has been in ICU for SIX WEEKS??? I'm so sorry! Will put him on my prayer list immediately! You can mention it on the Prayer Warriors thread and many others will pray for him as well. You don't have to give any details or info you don't want to. :hugs

Are you going to get more hens or just let them go as they pass and not replace them?

Sorry to hear about your son, I know he's had a real rough time. I hope he pulls through this.

I can pass by the house and check it for you. I go near there a few times a week.

I'm done raising chickens when the last one is gone that's the end of this adventure. My assistant chicken tender Ricky can hardly walk anymore so I hate to bother him with watching the chickens when we travel. We do want to travel more and have a new ride to travel in for our Golden Years.

JT

Them dogs are back at it. I saw a bunch of dogs run down the dirt road in front of my property around 6am so I came out with my rifle and walked the perimeter of my property to make sure it was safe. Literally right when I stopped walking and turned at the edge of my property 4 medium/ large dogs charged out at my dog. They were within 5ft of me and I shot 2 of them. Getting wild out here. I wanted to have someone watch the property and us go on a vacation to dollywood here in a month but these dogs have me not so enthusiastic about leaving.

@karenerwin I passed by your house today and the grass is a bit high and some trash was on the curb... not terrible but not neat either. I was running late so I could not stop and pick up the trash. I should be going by tomorrow at a more leisurely pace and will stop and pick up the trash and get a photo for you.

JT

@karenerwin I passed by your house today and the grass is a bit high and some trash was on the curb... not terrible but not neat either. I was running late so I could not stop and pick up the trash. I should be going by tomorrow at a more leisurely pace and will stop and pick up the trash and get a photo for you.

JT
Thank you. There shouldn’t be any trash at the curb!! No one should be there at all.

Back
Top Bottom