calling any one from missouri

Sheila ~ how was Jacob's Cave? Did you find anything on your "Wish List"? I really wish I could've gone! ...... BUT I was glad to be moving back home! How often do they meet there? Maybe I can catch it next time.

Quote:
Thank you, for the BD wish and the congrats! I might run down for a little bit. Noon is when the sale starts but they continue to check in as long as they are not out of birds so come on up!

What time you thinking of getting there?

I did not get to go to Jacob's Cave. I was so disappointed, but my daughter had this silly flu with a 104 temp all weekend. Glad I get to be home with her but, gosh, I hated to miss it.

Well, Fudgie, all depending on whether my husband comes depends on the time I make it. If I come alone, I will be there before noon. If I have to wait on him we cannot leave til 10 a.m.

Should know more tommorrow about whether he is coming.

Sheila

HEE HEE! Tell him it is a girls day out! We are gonna male bash and drink fruity drinks and bid on chickens we don't need but NEED!
roll.png
wink.png

Yeah I think that is why he is panicked about me going by myself. He said we are getting rid of birds for the winter, you aren't bringing home any new ones are you? I laughed and said only if I find some I am wanting.

I am really excited about coming up, but catching all those birds today in the rainy sloppy mess does not sound the least bit fun.

Would you put like 6 hens and a roo together or just put the hens in and cage the roo seperate?

Really don't know which way they would sell better.

After talking to him, I think he is staying home with the kids. We had a sitter lined up but the kids had the flu earlier this week and don't want to pass it to others.

Sheila

Quote:
HEE HEE HEEE,
gig.gif
lau.gif
you don't have to take them home today, I can take them home then you can come get them later on LOL!!!! I have to go to sedalia on the 17th you can get them then. LOL ROFLMBO!!!!

I would put the hens AND the roo together. Roos don't sell that well and you can get a better price because usually they buy them all. You could do 3 hens then 3 hens and a roo together. Just an idea! WELL THEN, I will save you a seat! LOL. WOO HOO! we're going shopping we're going shopping! nanny nanny boo boo!
lau.gif
wee.gif

Well yes we are going shopping, but I think the children and the husband are attending. Darn It. Her soccer game got cancelled and he thinks we all need to go now. I hope things go better than last time with the little ones. I had a babysitter set up but she backed out last minute.

Hopefully things will go more smoothly. Or I guess one can always dream.

Sheila

Post # 959
Quote:
Why don't you want the Polish roo? I have 4 Polish pullets that should start to lay any day now (22 weeks old). 2 are black, and 2 are khaki. But, I do not want to breed them, as I really don't care for them. Poor things, they are simply blinded by their crests. I even cut back part of it, on one of the black ones, without much success. Do you like the Polish?

Fudgie, that is one pretty baby there. Did you get it as a straight run or was it already sexed?
lau.gif
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom