calling any one from missouri

My chickens also were wandering yesterday but when I went looking, they were tucked up against the house dusting. Leave it to them to find the one place that was not muddy.

Hope everyone is safe from the storms.

Happy New Year everyone.

It just went through here in Jefferson County. We are ok but pretty intense. Our surrounding cities are getting hit pretty hard. A few tornados touching down. I heard Rolla was hit very hard. I hope everyone is ok. Please check in and let us know.

Edited to add: Since watching tv I realize we are very lucky. A tornado did touch down here. A mile away a tree is on fire as a result and cars overturned. Buildings gone about 10 miles from here. The more I watch the news, the more damage I see. My prayers are with my fellow Missourians!

Last edited:
WELL MISSOURI IT IS ALMOST 2011!!!!!

HERE IS WISHING ALL MY FRIENDS HERE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A WEALTH OF PROSPERITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbsup.gif
frow.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
To all my fellow missourians who might be affected by the tornados that touched down! I hope that all is well with you and your familys (Feathered and otherwise)
Wishing you the best and Hoping all are safe!!

Ernie

I hope that everyone and their feathered friends surrived the horrific weather that tracked through our beautiful state yesterday. We didn't have anything here except lots of rain in the morning and beautiful, warm sunny skies all afternoon til later in the day so we were very lucky.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years celebration! Best wishes for the new year for all my fellow Missourians!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom