calling any one from missouri

i have built several rabbit hutches in the last few years, and do not put rabbits in them.

they work realy well for a pair or trio of bantam chickens.

Quote:
Speaking of spring and Jacobs cave I need to look into that! I didn't even know it existed till about a month ago and read about it on this forum! I am so ready for Spring and then Summer! I have so many little projects that I want to do with my chicken house and run and just get outside and enjoy the NO SNOW! I am so tired of winter already!!

And all my babies say they need fresh grass and dirt to dig in there Bored!!

Ernie

Jacobs cave checklist. Vacation approved, check. Reservation on room for 4 days, check. Stock up on birds and "stuff" to sell, check. Rob bank so we have enough money to spend,,,, working on that one. It is like being 6 years old with 5 bucks to spend on toy's, so little time, so much to buy!

Welcome Econo61
welcome-byc.gif

I know how you feel about not having enough money and time to spend at Jacob's Cave! I want to go and I can't wait!

gonna drive up thursday afternoon and get my spot, then crash at the motel till about 5 am. then the fun begins!

supreme commander keeps telling me we are supposed to sell more than we buy< i always sell more birds than i buy!

i just spend more than i make selling!!!!!!

Quote:
Jacob's Cave is a tourist spot down at the lake of the Ozarks. They have a small animal swap in the spring and the fall.
Here is link to their website. http://www.jacobscave.com/jacobscaveanimalswap.htm

You will find all kinds of small animals and misc. items there. We used to go rough camp on the swap grounds all weekend sometimes we would sell and sometimes just be there to buy and camp. It is a lot of fun!

davony's chicks :

Jacob's Cave is a tourist spot down at the lake of the Ozarks. They have a small animal swap in the spring and the fall.
Here is link to their website. http://www.jacobscave.com/jacobscaveanimalswap.htm

dang, i read that wrong. i read it as a small, as in tiny, animal swap.

i guess i am tired, cause i know there is nothing small about it!

michigan transplant, you realy need to go, even if you only look. course i dont think anyone can just go look! i know i couldnt.

looks like you are about 2.5 hours away from jacobs cave, just a hop, skip and jump for you.​

Last edited:
Quote:
dang, i read that wrong. i read it as a small, as in tiny, animal swap.

i guess i am tired, cause i know there is nothing small about it!

michigan transplant, you realy need to go, even if you only look. course i dont think anyone can just go look! i know i couldnt.

looks like you are about 2.5 hours away from jacobs cave, just a hop, skip and jump for you.

Excuse me... I didn't mean to type small.... It is HUGE!! Sorry for the incorrect post.

Back
Top Bottom