calling any one from missouri

I found a Serama flock for sale me, but they want $250, which is way too much for me
sad.png

Marebear,
If it's Dave selling them, make sure you check them out good and see if you can get him to send photo's before making a trip to see them. He's been promising to send me photo's since before Christmas. I got such a run around from him that it made me suspicious as well as a couple other things.
Cathy

Well it appears my incubator is junk. I thought I had fixed the issues with humidity but I am on day 10 and made a homemade candler and there is no development in any of the eggs. According to my thermometer/humidity reader, everything is perfect. But no development. I am frustrated.
he.gif
I know they are fertile eggs too.

I emailed the guy with the seramas. he is in Lincoln county. he has 10 adults and about 6-8 juveniles. I was just curious about a white he listed but he thinks it is a boy. I'm looking for a white female to go with this little guy
38899_100_1270.jpg

I have a couple of serama boys if anybody is interested

Quote:
That is frustrating. What kind of incubator are you using?
I have 2 of the little giant styrofoam incubators and have had great luck with them. I also made one the first year before I bought these2. I made it from a styrofoam cooler, hot water heater thermostat, pc fan and a light bulb. It worked great. I used it last year once but it is so much smaller than my little giants.

Quote:
Welcome pennfarm, I am in House Springs also

Great! We just moved here last November from Wildwood, been great so far except for the snow and ice this winter (our street and driveway are gravel and pretty steep.)

Yep we have a gravel road also. In House Springs, you either live on a hill or in a valley!

I just wanted to say hi and catch up on everything. Hi and Welcome to JulieNKC and lovin my birds!!

Muddyhorse - Congratulations!!!!

smoothmule - Love the cochins. They are beautiful!

MichiganTransplant - the babies are adorable. Their feathers are so shiny!

MissyB - sorry about the incubator trouble. So frustrating!

marebear07 - that is way to expensive for me too!

Sorry if I missed anyone. Its late
smile.png
. I love this warm weather. I cleaned out the small 8x4 coop. I need to clean the 10x12 one this week. Not looking forward to that one. Oh my the dust is everywhere! I do the DLM so it is time to start over.

I think I will wait for a broody to hatch my eggs this year. Unless I don't get one quick enough. I get impatient! I am thinking of more olive eggers (I only have one now) or Delawares. Anyone have Delawares? I hear they are real sweet birds.

Take care everyone and enjoy the weather

Back
Top Bottom