calling any one from missouri

Quote:
jacobs cave is a swap meet a couple miles south of versailles. [central part of the state.] about 100 acres of mostly birds for sale, anything from quail to turkeys.

lots of fun, starts thursday and runs thru sunday morning.

costs 5 bucks to get in whether buying or selling. bring walking shoes, and if you have stuff to sell someone to watch it while you "shop".

Is there a website or a place to get more information on and directions to this Jacobs Cave swap meet?

Here is the link to the Jacob's cave website.
http://www.jacobscave.com/jacobscaveanimalswap.htm
Tony

I just set another 22 eggs.

All are bantam cochins.
I got 19 eggs from Lynne at Wingshadow Hacienda. She sent me 8 mille fleur, 5 black barred, 2 buff and 4 buff barred. The other 3 are from my mottleds.

I hope this round goes well. I got a real nice mix.
Tony

I am fairly new to the site. I live in Mansfield, famous for being the site of the Laura Ingalls Wilder home, where she lived when she wrote the books.

I am currently incubating 94 eggs (it's a REALLY long story) and currently have adult light sussex, rhode island reds and blue laced red wyandottes. In addition to the eggs and adults, I have 35 assorted ages of chicks from my adults.

So, hello, from Mansfield, MO.
lol.png

Have any of you ever been to the Fordland small animal swap meet? It's a sight to see and always interesting to see all the different birds and talk chickens with so many other people who love them as much as I do.

been to fordland many times, liked it better on sunday, but saturday is okay too.

havent been in over a year now, but almost went last weekend. just too cold on the birds to drive that far for me.

if you like fordland you need to go to jacobs cave. think fordland about 100 times bigger!

davony's chicks :

I just set another 22 eggs.

All are bantam cochins.
I got 19 eggs from Lynne at Wingshadow Hacienda. She sent me 8 mille fleur, 5 black barred, 2 buff and 4 buff barred. The other 3 are from my mottleds.

I hope this round goes well. I got a real nice mix.
Tony

Best of luck, Tony!! Surely there won't be another record snowfall to mess with this round of eggs!​

Quote:
I'm an hour south on 55 and hubby works across the street from the pageant theater

any body going to the swap sunday morning in farmington ? it is just off of 67 behind Busenbark carpet starts at 5:30. I'm taking some serama boys and some extra incubators ( I got a dickey
celebrate.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom