calling any one from missouri

Was given (at 10 pm) a proubly 30 day old baby racoon,anyone a wildlife rehabilitator?I made it some emergancy formula fed it and put it to sleep with a hot water bottle.
Its very cute but my goodness its so loud....

Anyone going to Jacob's cave this weekend? I couldn't make the one in March, but wondering if the one in June is as good as the first one. Is there much there on Thursday or better to wait until the weekend?

As for the raccoons, I don't know anything about them, but food, warmth and sleep sound like it's at least happy. Hopefully you get some sleep with the little noise maker!
smile.png

Can't make this one, funding just isn't there. March was weird, very few sellers, lots of buyers. They are hopimg for a huge turnout this swap. Hope it is a good one! Mabey I can win the lottery wed. Night, then I could at least go and buy!

Quote:
I'm glad they are expecting a good turn out. Maybe we'll go down this time.

you dont know how much it is killing me to not go! i have only missed 1 in the last several years, and that because of my back.

i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would really like to go too but I don't need to buy anthing new!

I hope they have a good turn out.

It looks like I may have several bantam cochin cockerals to hopefully give away this fall. I haven't decided which ones to keep and which to get rid of yet.

homemakerjulie- I went to Jacob's cave in the Spring and it was a severe letdown. We went on Friday and there was a lot of junk and horribly frostbitten birds. We did come home with a few nice birds but overall a big disappointment.

pdsavage-I have a love of cute baby animals but must agree with Urbanfarmerkc, raccoons are on the top of my naughty list cause all they do is kill chickens. I lost a whole flock to raccoons years ago.

Love the pics of baby chicks. haha- that rhymes.

1 1/2 days of school left. Yeah!

Back
Top Bottom