calling any one from missouri

Quote:
Welcome! I work in Columbia and live in Jefferson City.

I also have the broody curse in my bantam hens right now.
The mud is so bad in my chicken run from having goats temporarily last year, that I've been using my chicken tractor as a safe place to grow grass by keeping the chickens out of it.

Julie I am glad you are enjoying your d'uccle pair and having good development with the eggs!

WOW...really...I live just before Moberly and have lots of family in JC
big_smile.png

Quote:
Howdy Laura! What kind of chickens do you have? Looking for anything? We all have something we would like to share, I am sure.
Ruth

Hi Ruth, I have 4 bantams that are : ( red cochin, old english, silver seabright, and a Porcelain d'Uccle)
Just praying for all of the tornado victims and hoping all this dang rain STOPS !!!

I am hoping the rain stops too, and poor Joplin, it's awful. I hope that today goes smoothly down there, I know there was talk of some protests, hopefully not.

As for rain, this is nuts! Today, no rain so far for us, but it is CRAZY humid and not pleasant. All our chickens/chicks are inside right now still since we are to be moving to our land soon, if it stops raining long enough for the septic to go in! Been waiting for almost 3 weeks, crazy! I am ready to get the moving done with, and to get this birds outside! Well the ones that are big enough.

Julie

My sweet little mottled cochin hatched her first eggs. She hatched 2 bb red chicks and 2 mottled chicks.
Not sure what happened but one of the bb red chicks was not in the nest box and was no where to be found then the next day the other bb red was nowhere to be found. Both of the mottled are still with her. I will get pictures of them tomorrow.

32929_100_6626.jpg

32929_100_6623.jpg

32929_100_6621.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom