calling any one from missouri

Thanks, econo61.
smile.png
I emailed them for hopefully some more info
fl.gif

Okay, got another stupid question about the Jacob's Cave meet - anyone know how quickly the vending/camping spots fill up?
idunno.gif
We'd have to go there the week before and pay for the whole weekend prior to the event to save a spot, since they don't take reservations.
barnie.gif
Don't really want to do that.
tongue.gif
So, guess we'll pack up, make the trip, and hope...
fl.gif

Hoping to re-home my extra Dominique roos and maybe bring home a goat
gig.gif
I've heard they'll even eat poison ivy!
thumbsup.gif

(edited for clarification purposes)
roll.png

Last edited:
If you go on thursday you shouldn't have a problem.if you go on friday, get there by 6 am so you won't have a long line to get in. Once you pay for the weekend, they give you a tag to hang on your mirror. Then in the mornings you drive around everybody and go in the exit gate. I will send you a pic of my truck, stop by and see me!

Is there anyone in the Defiance, MO area that would be willing to check on my flock (of 8) while we are out of town the weekend of September 24-25 and also October 7-9?

I think they'll be okay as we have a completely enclosed coop/run, and we could just leave the pop door open (which we haven't done before...) but I worry since we've never left town!

You could of course keep the eggs you collect (our pullets are just now starting to lay, so they're teeny eggs, but pretty green and brown!) or if you prefer a monetary contribution that could be worked out as well. Please let me know, I appreciate it very much!

Me....i am in Missouri...originally a Kansas farm girl...soil is not like Kansas, but i am loving the trees and my chickens...
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom