calling any one from missouri

Welcome to the forums, Delaney. You're just in time to make it up to Jacob's cave next weekend. Have a look a few pages back for details on it.... it will be my first time there. I can't hardly wait.

Quote:
You have GOT to be kidding me!! What is this 1910? Wow...

You know what's funny (not really) is that we used to know someone that kept cattle and had quite a number of them stolen one night. He said it's not uncommon to have cattle stolen and though it's not often it does happen. Cattle rustling, really? Seriously?

Quote:
You have GOT to be kidding me!! What is this 1910? Wow...

You know what's funny (not really) is that we used to know someone that kept cattle and had quite a number of them stolen one night. He said it's not uncommon to have cattle stolen and though it's not often it does happen. Cattle rustling, really? Seriously?

That's why I'm gettin' me some big dogs when I get my acreage!

Thanks for the welcomes! I would love to go to Jacob's cave. I read a few back before I posted on here but unfortunately I usually stay pretty busy in the fall. It is my favorite season. And I am not gonna be able to make it. I will be selling at the Mount Vernon Apple Butter Making days, and my daughter will be cheering for mighty mites Saturday. But I went to their site and saw that they have one in June too. Has anybody went there then? Is it the same? I am hoping to go then. It looks like a lot of fun and I am even for the rough camping as long as I get to go. I guess if I look at it in the positive, I will have more money saved up then and can get more, but I'm not totally sure that's a good thing.
big_smile.png

My baby chicks are doing great. They arrived a day early: 25 (got 27) production red pullets, 3 (got 4) easter eggers, one PR roo. All alive for 5 days despite frequent toddler terrorism until yesterday when DH had chicken duty while I am at work and the water fell on one PR pullet and squish. A good experience for my toddler girl though of course, understanding is incomplete.

Coop construction progresses, DH and I are in something of a competition. His will be prettier, fancier and more complicated, mine will be lighter, cheaper and easier to construct.

I so enjoy reading the posts on here when other duties allow me time.

Quote:
Would really like to attend this with my daughter as a field trip for her 4-H project (and maybe to pick up some birds...don't tell DH that part). I've searched online and can find zero info other than the date and location.

Do we need to join APA before hand for any perks? Can we join there? Is the campground at the fairgrounds open for the show? LOL sorry for so many questions, but I am nutty about being prepared and over planning for everything
roll.png

If there is a website with more information, I'd appreciate a link.

Thanks ~ Candice

Back
Top Bottom