calling any one from missouri

I am about an hour south of stl just off 55. We have Sussex, Swedish,serama, and Polish. I have some Muscovy if anybody is looking. I also do custom hatches .50 per egg. I am frequently in stl

Hey smooth mule, I actually have a couple of Wheaton cockerels. Maybe we could trade I am looking for a boy with some chocolate. Are you going to the details show Oct 27. They are going to have table top

Lebanon here........
Actually from WA state but, 22 years in the Army I been all over, liked Missouri the best so we settled here 2 years ago.
ME. too! but Im in Dixon and have been "stuck" in MO since '06. Its OK now, now that we are out in the country and away from post. I do miss WA, but chickens,, kids and othr critters keep me content. btw, welcome to BYC and MO

Hey smooth mule, I actually have a couple of Wheaton cockerels. Maybe we could trade I am looking for a boy with some chocolate. Are you going to the details show Oct 27. They are going to have table top
I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the show or not. I'm on the east coast right now with grandkids and will be home this weekend. I do have a cockerel with chocolate. PM me with photos of your wheaten cockerels. I'll send pics and info when I get home.

I just wanted to get on this thread and say Hi. I am from South East Missouri. I live in Whitewater Mo 20 miles form Cape Girardeau. Currently I have 1 chicken Henrietta and 11 meat goats. I will have my bee hives up and running again in the spring. I also hope to get a few pigs next spring as well after I get all my fences around here situated.

Welcome Nathan, sounds like you have a real good start to a little farm going there!
welcome-byc.gif

Hey! My first batch of raised from day olds have started laying!!!!!!! Woohoooo!
Chicken math bit me. Ended up with several different large breeds and haven't seperated them for any pure breedings - next year I'll give that a go and give incubating a try. Have RIR, Amera/EE's, SLW, CCM, BR's, SLW, BA's and some buffs and sex link girls. The 9 guineas are doing good Royals, Lav and Pied. Just being able to sex the turkeys and looks like I got lucky with both hens and jakes for Royals, Slates and Naraggansets. And I have ducks! Not sure what kind of ducks, likely a mix so if anyone wants to take a stab at guessing...

Back
Top Bottom