calling any one from missouri

welcome-byc.gif
Cason I live in Glenwood MO You will enjoy being a part of this forum There are really great Folks here and wonderful threads to get involved with. We are under construction of our Greenhouse for Grand Opening next Spring you will have to stop by and see us. Now that they finished the bridge construction on 136.

Again
welcome-byc.gif
Karan

No, sorry can't say I do know them, but there is always room to make new friends.
big_smile.png

What type of birds do you have and other citters? Hey, do ya need a barn cat? We have a cat that had her kittens under our trailer. We are going to get them out in a couple of days and will need to find a home for them. DH is allergic
sickbyc.gif
. She is a nice cat black and white. Haven't seen the kittens yet, goina open up the skirting and get them after it warms up more and drys out.

Thanks.. I have cats. I'm not especially fond of them, but they do a good job mousing and catching sparrows.
Currently I have ~ 120 chickens (many will be butchered on Saturday) then I'll select what hens I'm keeping and sell the rest. Oh I also have about 30 crazy bobwhite quail chicks, and 7 Royal Palm turkeys (young ones)
Here's all about me: (sans the fowl)
http://www.nemr.net/~ccason/

Oh Thanks
big_smile.png

You have a great looking family and a wonderful place. DH & I have stopped at your Subway many times as we go through Unionville. Good Food
tongue.png
drool
I loved the dogs and horses. I have always wanted a Harlequin but ended with an 80+ lb Dalimation.
gig.gif

Fortunate one here. I was raised about 60 SW of St. Louis in Sullivan, MO, family relocated to Nebraska for a short period of time, graduated from NU, lived in Palm Desert, CA, for awhile:cool: company paid for me to return to school, got my EE from the "School of Mines"
caf.gif
in Rolla, MO and now live about 20 minutes north of Kansas City in the sticks. I love IT!
wee.gif
free open spaces, closest neighbors 1/2 mile away and all my critters to go along with it. Proud Pop of several chickens, cows, rabbits, geese, and ...oh yeah 3 beautiful children age 9, 7, and "ahem" 7 months........
I am very new to this forum, have truly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge available here, have not posted much but thinking maybe I should a bit more...........
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom