Calling Call duck breeders

Quote:
Sweetfolly, I tried to PM you but it said your mailbox was full.

Any chance of you coming to the Crossroads show and showing those blue fawns? Blue fawns are needed to make the qualifier happen! There will be a qualifier there to get them into the APA/ABA standards. I'm holding back almost every one that I have from this year so that we can hopefully make it happen. So send help if you can and pass the message along!

Duckluck we have two blue fawn drakes and three blue fawn hens here as well as a blue fawn pied hen. Looking forward to breeding them in 2012 spring. Have a few ducklings (will get some photos asap) I am trying to pin point coloring on before keeping or selling.

Shellie

Quote:
Sweetfolly, I tried to PM you but it said your mailbox was full.

Any chance of you coming to the Crossroads show and showing those blue fawns? Blue fawns are needed to make the qualifier happen! There will be a qualifier there to get them into the APA/ABA standards. I'm holding back almost every one that I have from this year so that we can hopefully make it happen. So send help if you can and pass the message along!

Duckluck we have two blue fawn drakes and three blue fawn hens here as well as a blue fawn pied hen. Looking forward to breeding them in 2012 spring. Have a few ducklings (will get some photos asap) I am trying to pin point coloring on before keeping or selling.

Shellie

So will you be coming to Crossroads with them as well?

Quote:
Well, I just figured that to mean that since she rehomed nearly all of her ducks, that she did hold some back...plus, since she said she would have some available next year, that's what made me think that. She's very nice to talk to and I'm hoping she comes to the show!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom