Calls and Cayugas 2021

Pics
I cannot second that! - I regularly overcooked my scrambled xicken eggs, but to do this with dux-eggs requires a lot of distraction.
I guess because they were bigger I thought they needed to be cooked a lot longer or something. Mainly fried eggs get tough faster it seems.

The first couple of eggs smelled bad. but now it's only the visitors who notice.They are really delicious when you are used to it!
If you eat store bought xicken eggs, there will be a slight difference in the taste between the eggs of different stores, different grade (garbage, junk, harmful, toxic, hazardous waste) and from week to week. One egg does not taste exactly like another one, even though the food industry wants to convince us of constant taste being a good and healthy thing.
One thing i have noticed with dux-eggs, however, is that they smell terrible when they come back out at the other end, be it in solid or gaseous form. A friend of mine told me that dux-eggs contain much more Selenium than xicken-eggs (which is a good thing!) and Seleno-organic compounds have a horrific smell, far worse than sulphur-organics.

If you eat store bought xicken eggs, there will be a slight difference in the taste between the eggs of different stores, different grade (garbage, junk, harmful, toxic, hazardous waste) and from week to week. One egg does not taste exactly like another one, even though the food industry wants to convince us of constant taste being a good and healthy thing.
One thing i have noticed with dux-eggs, however, is that they smell terrible when they come back out at the other end, be it in solid or gaseous form. A friend of mine told me that dux-eggs contain much more Selenium than xicken-eggs (which is a good thing!) and Seleno-organic compounds have a horrific smell, far worse than sulphur-organics.
That must be other stuff your eating doing that. My farts smell like roses.

What?? Never ever? Not even a dead one on the road?
No skunks in Europe!

Fortunately i had only one encounter with a skunk here in the US:
We were sitting outside in our backyard in Houston, grilling, eating, drinking when a skunk approached us. Told my wife not to move at all, just sit still!
The animal sniffed at both our feet, turned around and
just walked away. - What have you expected? 🤣

I guess because they were bigger I thought they needed to be cooked a lot longer or something. Mainly fried eggs get tough faster it seems.
The texture of a dux-egg is different, compared to a xicken-egg: The White is firmer and the yolks are creamier, even when boiled "hard" they stay creamy. There is much more fat in a dux-egg! - The "good" fat, of course.
Remember when eggs were deemed »unhealthy«? 🤯

The texture of a dux-egg is different, compared to a xicken-egg: The White is firmer and the yolks are creamier, even when boiled "hard" they stay creamy. There is much more fat in a dux-egg! - The "good" fat, of course.
Remember when eggs were deemed »unhealthy«? 🤯
pepperidge farm.jpeg

This one wandered off the heat mat first night. Found him cold, and presumed dead. Had him in my hand, and he made a weak little gasp. I sat with him in my warm hands for a bit, then put him back, and hoped for the best. Got home and he was just fine. I resurrected him. I think y'all can guess what I named that Cinco de Mayo baby.
20210506_152741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom