Calls and Cayugas 2021

Pics
I’m learning so much. Well, I’m not actually “learning” because that would involve remembering and we all know that’s not happening.

I’m enjoying this thread immensely! :gig
I don’t think you’re allowed to learn on this tread. It was started just to force me to look at dux.

But I fooled her. I close my eyes when I read the posts so I can’t see the dux.

I don’t think you’re allowed to learn on this tread. It was started just to force me to look at dux.

But I fooled her. I close my eyes when I read the posts so I can’t see the dux.
9DF23869-54CC-40C5-9524-022AEE4DD840.jpeg

I’m learning so much. Well, I’m not actually “learning” because that would involve remembering and we all know that’s not happening.

I’m enjoying this thread immensely! :gig
This is how I feel when it comes to color genetics. A very feeble grasp, at best.

Trying, though!

This is how I feel when it comes to color genetics. A very feeble grasp, at best.

Trying, though!
I would love to learn all about the color genetics, but I know it’s not possible for me anymore. So I’m just happy reading about them and looking at pictures. Lord help, I think I’m starting to regress. Diapers are next!

I would love to learn all about the color genetics, but I know it’s not possible for me anymore. So I’m just happy reading about them and looking at pictures. Lord help, I think I’m starting to regress. Diapers are next!
This is great info, I won’t have to struggle over what to buy you for Christmas this year.

Back
Top Bottom