Callus on Hopes neck like bumblefoot?

jackie vanover

Hatching
Jan 28, 2015
I just received 5 Wyandottes that have not been well taken are of.
1.Leg mites-to the point of foot deformation.
2.Other mites
3.Cloudy liquid from mouth-No other symptoms...no sour crop, no breathing troubles, eats and drinks ok and poop looks ok.
4.Has a large sore under her beak (black covering it that resembles a bumblefoot callus) but when I grab on it and pull it away from her wattle it looks would come right out. There is no drainage though. She moves her throat funny causing the thing to go in and out like shes tryin to get it off.
5.Beginings of Bumblefoot on a few.

Otherwise a beautiful group of girls.

Biggest concern is the drainage from her mouth and the dried lesion please let me know if you have any suggestions.

My Jubliee had what seemed to be a hard crusty top on his waddles and when I went to see what it was they popped out. It was much like a dried zit. However it left a huge crater. I sprayed it and watched him. No advert affects.

My second Swedish Flower Roo had what seemed to be bumble foot in his mouth at the base of his beak. I tried the same thing I did on my Jubliee Roo with no luck. So now I'm trying to figure out how to get it out.

Both birds I bought from the same person so I'm going to check the rest today. Any help with this would be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom