Camera Recommendations

+1 on both of these. Peak straps are durable, user friendly, and comfortable for long periods in the field. And I have 3 different lowepro bags depending on what I'm doing. Mine are all discontinued models but they're all 10+ years old and in great shape. When they wear out, I'll replace them with more lowepro gear.
Thanks! I was lucky to find a local shop that has the the Peak Design pieces I settled on at the holiday prices! I should be good to go after tomorrow! Waiting on the body to ship. Telling myself I can't afford a macro or wide lens!!

I don't like when there are a lot of pictures. Quality is more important to me than quantity. And fortunately for amateur photographers, if you buy the latest model iPhone, you will always have an excellent quality camera.

When shooting the electronic shutter at 40fps, the buffer is 1.5 seconds in raw and 2.5 seconds in craw. Those are when using the fastet (V90) speed SD cards. Your buffer will be smaller with V60 cards.

If you mostly shoot in 12fps mechanical shutter (I do typically) you should never hit the buffer in craw and you shouldn't have a problem using V60 cards.

It's finally here, along with 90% of the accompanying gear! I should have good options for vacation (rainforest, street, and beach), homestead, hobbies, and family. Got a RF 16mm for some cheaper fun with wide angles. Ended up with a Godox light, some polarized and ND filters, and protective everything. I've got 9 weeks to practice before the trip and a class coming up on Tuesday night to revisit basics. I'm sure it'll take me a good long while to discover everything it can do!

Back
Top Bottom