Camper coop! My family thinks I'm crazy!

One of my mom's biggest fears is that the wind is going to blow it over. Anyone know whether this is a possibility, and if so how to prevent it?
I'm suddenly unsure what we are talking about. You mean the huge vehicle, 4 wheels, usually has a bathroom, kitchenette and bedroom in it?

I dont think I'm going to want anything to work...it would be nice to have electricity but I think it may be more trouble than it is worth
My trailer is basically non-functional except for the wheels and the jack thingy at the front. Since the lights, etc don’t work we don’t have license plates for it. That means if we ever move it has to go onto a large flatbed trailer. That’s something to consider too.

My trailer is basically non-functional except for the wheels and the jack thingy at the front. Since the lights, etc don’t work we don’t have license plates for it. That means if we ever move it has to go onto a large flatbed trailer. That’s something to consider too.
I know you can run trailer lights off your car battery, so I assume you can buy a light kit or something for it

Duckington Palace was an old pop-up camper with a free sign sitting on the side of the road. I couldn't get home to get the tow vehicle fast enough! I raised it up, gutted it, put a two by four upright in each corner, then sided with free galv. roofing from my neighbor. Built them a ramp, added a screen door and raised them from day one in it. It's now their permanent home. I'll get pictures tomorrow to add.

Back
Top Bottom