Camping with juvenile delinquents

Oblio13

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 26, 2008
New Hampshire
We took our son and two of his kindergarten buddies camping. I have a sore throat from yelling "Put the axe down!", "Do not walk on my sleeping bag!", "No, you may not use the rifle!", "Get off the ice!", and "Time to settle down!"

IMG_0982_1.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

WOW you are really brave!!! I have a 5 and 6 year old, so I know how that goes! Your tent is awsome, and camping in all that snow. Great pics, the boys look happy! Have a nice cup of tea.
smile.png

LOL
big_smile.png
I live in Louisiana and camp very often. I can't imagine putting my tent in the snow much less that much snow!!! Yep...brave is an understatement!!!

I want to go camping with you!!
yippiechickie.gif

I scoutmaster a troop in MD and all we have seen is RAIN, it is soooo much better to camp in snow.

Mine are 10 and up and not allowed to take a rifle(I would probably shoot one or all), but they dont get any better. Playing with ax, knifes, poking sticks(and anything else) into the fire. etc.....
he.gif

This won't be much comfort. . . we go camping with my 26 year old step-son and his fiance and it's pretty much the same thing. . . they never let me have any fun.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom