Can any Polish lovers help guess the gender

Thank you!❤️ Everyone on here is so sweet! I guess she was really loved by all!☺️
I’m so sorry to hear that ☹️ It sounds so stupid but I don’t even no how to work the buttons on here, I’ve got a like, quote and reply, none off them seem appropriate., so I thought I would send my hugs in a msg 😊

I’m so sorry to hear that ☹️ It sounds so stupid but I don’t even no how to work the buttons on here, I’ve got a like, quote and reply, none off them seem appropriate., so I thought I would send my hugs in a msg 😊
I know!! It breaks my heart that she isn't here anymore. RIP Baby Margo.😞❤️❤️

Yes 😁 It is very kind of you to offer 😊 once I know, I can navigate x
If you press "like" for a moment, instead of just pressing quickly, more reactions (like, haha, love, wow, informative, sad, angry) will pop up. (Unless you are on a computer, and they will pop up when you hover the arrow thing on them for a minute. Yes, it is stupid I don't know what's that's called). Reply and quote do the same thing, except with reply it inserts it for you, so better to that and not quote. Hope this helps, I know it wasn't very good. Ask us any more questions if you have them 🙂

If you press "like" for a moment, instead of just pressing quickly, more reactions (like, haha, love, wow, informative, sad, angry) will pop up. (Unless you are on a computer, and they will pop up when you hover the arrow thing on them for a minute. Yes, it is stupid I don't know what's that's called). Reply and quote do the same thing, except with reply it inserts it for you, so better to that and not quote. Hope this helps, I know it wasn't very good. Ask us any more questions if you have them 🙂
Oh wow! It works 😁 I’ve just tried it on your post! Thank you, I’m officially a backyarder now 😊 thank you for taking the time!

Back
Top Bottom