Can anyone explain

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Countrywife, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    the phenonmenon of living in a house with a 46 year old man, a 15 year old boy and a 13 year old girl, all of who feed various animals. and yet, the ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT SEES AN EMPTY FEED CONTAINER IS ME?????? I swear, girl child feeds dogs everyday, boy child feeds chickens everyday, husband fed yesterday cause kids are gone. I found out yesterday morning that the dogs were out of food, went to TSC and got some, got home, went to feed chickens, and there is a 1/2 inch in the bottom of the feed container. Now, I have to go back to TSC for chicken feed. Anyone want to tell me how these people do this????? UUGGGHHHHHHH [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    You are not alone. It happens here all the time and it seems the more I say something it gets worse. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Chickenmaven

Chickenmaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2009
    Michigan
    "If anyone figures this out - let me know, too"
    said the woman who was at TSC company at 5:30 last night because there was nary a scrap of food for the chooks(!) [​IMG] The woman who had to haul home feed & start dinner & close in the chickens all at the same time! [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I'd start handing out consequences to the kids for not telling you when the food is getting low. (trust me, they'll learn quick..) I do it here... i dont appreciate running around last minute...

5. lildinkem

lildinkem Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It could be worse. You could be the ONLY one to feed everything and everyone. lolol

6. Countrywife

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    Quote:good point.

7. Countrywife

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    Quote:the rule is, if the animals don't eat cause food is gone, the kids don't eat. Won't work with hubby. And yet, I am always the one running last minute to get the food. I work in the town the the TSC, but its 25 miles from home. UUUGGGHHHH- Teenagers- make you understand why some mammels eat thier young.

8. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    YOU are the food lady....DIdn't you get the memo?

10. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] had to chuckle cause the situation sounds SOOOO familiar...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by