Can anyone help ID the predator from holes?

I was surprised at the predators that roam here mostly during the nighttime. They have routes and routines. I got so I could identify some of them by marking or injuries.

I was surprised at the predators that roam here mostly during the nighttime. They have routes and routines. I got so I could identify some of them by marking or injuries.
They haven’t attacked any birds or stolen eggs... I’m hoping the camera will show what it is. Once I find out I’ll update this thread looking for options of how to get rid of them!

They haven’t attacked any birds or stolen eggs... I’m hoping the camera will show what it is. Once I find out I’ll update this thread looking for options of how to get rid of them!
It might not be anything bad. I watched a young skunk go up against 2 raccoons yesterday without spraying. It was really cool. I'm trying to be optimistic that it's not something out to get your birds...

It might not be anything bad. I watched a young skunk go up against 2 raccoons yesterday without spraying. It was really cool. I'm trying to be optimistic that it's not something out to get your birds...
Same here! My coop is predator proof but the run definitely has some weak spots... I’ll feel much better when the camera comes in and I can see what it is

I have some cameras mounted on PVC posts that I can move around. When I move them I usually leave them for several days. It may still show up.

Back
Top Bottom