Can anyone please help me sex my chick

The comb is largish, but doesn't have a lot of color. Too young for male or female saddle feathers... I'm leaning towards cockerel, but I'd give it a couple more weeks to be sure.

Its a pretty little bird though!
Thankyou. Yes is a little cutie and very confident and outgoing. Money is on a roo too.

Wrong answer lol :) - I was hoping as he hasn't gone red that it may be a she, but thought I may be pushing my luck. Just added a little video link in case it helps confirm further. Funniest little buggar. Thanks so much for your response.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed we are all wrong. We had a similar instance with our turkens. Was hoping for all females, but ended up with 2 handsome cockerels in the mix. They are quite lovable,though. I love the picture of your little one sleeping.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed we are all wrong. We had a similar instance with our turkens. Was hoping for all females, but ended up with 2 handsome cockerels in the mix. They are quite lovable,though. I love the picture of your little one sleeping.
Is a little character for sure hehe - Thankyou heaps

I don't know this breed but it sure looks like a boy.

This thread is last year so, do you have a boy or girl?

We got a boy this year when they were all suppose to be pullets. It was our lucky time this year.

Back
Top Bottom