Can anyone recommend a good Hatchery?

We used My Pet Chicken. Chose them in the beginning because of the 3 chick minimum (we live in town). Now I'd choose them again because of the service. Highly recommend them.

Quote:
Do you know what there shipping rates are? I looked all over the site and I can not find the shipping rates. The 3 chicken minimum is awsome thats why I am ordering chickens from them. I might get 6 hens

NJFarmer - The owner called me Monday to say they were being shipped, I got them Wed delivered to my front door by the mailman! It was a warm day, and they weren't too happy, but once I put them in their run they were fine. They are very sweet birds. (Red Sex links)

I have a chick order coming from Ideal on the 10th. And a surprise coming this Friday (dont know what it is, from Russle Fenton, for secret Swap)

I really like Ideal so far, becuase they only have a $20 min.

I have been ordering from Welp. I have always had good luck with their poultry. I did order from Ideal last year, and the first shipment were either dead or nearly dead. They re-shipped them, and I ended up with about 1/3 roosters when I had ordered all pullets. I also ended up with some bantams. I had ordered all heavy pullets--brown egg layers. I will never order from anyone but Welp again. Good luck. jjduncan

Back
Top Bottom