Can BYC have a veterans and families topic?

Steve_of_sandspoultry

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Can we have a new topic under the social tab for vets and family? There are alot of BYC members that are vets and alot of members with family in the military. How about it BYC? anybody for it please show your support here.

Thanks
Steve

Last edited:
Good idea, Steve.
smile.png

Quote:
Yes it has but there are also quite a few other posts in other sections about sons and daughters going to boot camp, getting deployed etc that are scattered all over BYC. Why not give us a place?

Steve

Well, start it up then! No one seems to have any objections to the other one, so start your own! I'd either start the thread here on Rambling or maybe Family Life....

Quote:
Yes it has but there are also quite a few other posts in other sections about sons and daughters going to boot camp, getting deployed etc that are scattered all over BYC. Why not give us a place?

Steve

Well, start it up then! No one seems to have any objections to the other one, so start your own! I'd either start the thread here on Rambling or maybe Family Life....

I was asking for a topic under the social group like Rambling or Family life. A topic" Veterans and Families". I can't do it. It requires the BYC staff to add it to the list.

It is family life to a point.... but more and worthy of a topic I think.

Steve

Last edited:
Quote:

I was asking for a topic under the social group like Rambling or Family life. A topic" Veterans and Families". I can't do it. It requires the BYC staff to add it to the list.

Steve

Oh oh, I get it. Sorry, I thought you just wanted to start a thread! My bad. Well good luck, I'm all for it.
thumbsup.gif

Steve I agree that it is a great idea. You should pm either Nifty-Chicken or terrielacy. They will be happy to hear your idea and they are the ones that can decide to do it or not. Good Luck
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom