Can ESA override city ordinance?

Is your granddaughter open to the possibility of counseling? Since she has responded so well to the relationship with the rooster, might she (and you) consider another animal as well? What I'm thinking is perhaps she will also respond well to, say, a dog. Then, if she does have to give up the rooster, she would not be totally alone, she would already have the dog to comfort and support her. Does Canine Companions for Independence, a service dog organization, train ESA dogs? I believe they are based out of CA and train dogs for a variety of uses.

I had stepped off this thread, but given the responses, felt I should comment. Since its come up, I'm not just from FL, I currently live in the armpit of FL.

None of us is responsible for all the stupid things our States do - don't take it personally. Unless you are currently incarcerated, your location of residence is unlikely to be a subtantial portion of your personal identity. Excepting perhaps lifelong residents of the Nation-State of Texas. ;)

I had stepped off this thread, but given the responses, felt I should comment. Since its come up, I'm not just from FL, I currently live in the armpit of FL.

None of us is responsible for all the stupid things our States do - don't take it personally. Unless you are currently incarcerated, your location of residence is unlikely to be a subtantial portion of your personal identity. Excepting perhaps lifelong residents of the Nation-State of Texas. ;)
Oh oh. Shots fired at Texas now.
Do Missouri. Do Missouri.

Honestly, having never lived or worked in MO, I'm having a hard time coming up with anything memorable about MO. Sincere apologies.
Not suprising. Not much excitement here.
I believe I'm the only thing in the state that's kinda a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom