Can I Ax a Question

twentynine

Songster
10 Years
Jun 14, 2009
Reading over some of the threads here, I have noticed some of your reffer to your significant others as "DH". What in the world does DH stand for?

I know I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can make heads nor tails out of DH.

Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
DH - Dear Husband
SO - Significant Other
DW - Dear Wife
DD Dear Daughter
DS Dear Son
FIL father in law
MIL mother in law
BFF best friend forever

you get the drift

Does that anxer your question?

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
12 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I s'pose all you peeps that thought it was funny that the OP wanted to ax a question would think it's hilarious that I arn my clothes huh?

twentynine

Songster
10 Years
Jun 14, 2009
Quote:I been called allot of things but never a female!

Yes! Axing a question was a play on words, no one actually in our neck of the swamp ever says ask, asked, or asking. They say ax,axed, or axing.

We also park our cars on a carporch, not a carport.

The thing in your truck under the hood, that store electricity, is a battree, not a battery.

Funny thing I was corresponding to a guy up north he kept complaining about the high cost of his "hydro", I thought he was talking about a water bill.

Last edited:

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
Quote:I been called allot of things but never a female!

Whoops profound apologies, but your siggy did not sound male to me... more a female (and there is no pic) "twentynine" something a female would use as opposed to a male. Now this will start a whole new thread........

twentynine

Songster
10 Years
Jun 14, 2009
EC
No harm, no foul or should I say fowl! All in fun.

But any how DH = Dear Husband

Now I know why I could figure it out. I ain't never ever been called dear anything. I was trying to make something like Dumb Hulk, Dimwitted Hulk, Dumb Husband, you guys get my drift!

Top Bottom