Can I Ax a Question

twentynine

Songster
10 Years
Jun 14, 2009
Reading over some of the threads here, I have noticed some of your reffer to your significant others as "DH". What in the world does DH stand for?

I know I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can make heads nor tails out of DH.

DH - Dear Husband
SO - Significant Other
DW - Dear Wife
DD Dear Daughter
DS Dear Son
FIL father in law
MIL mother in law
BFF best friend forever

you get the drift

Does that anxer your question?

I s'pose all you peeps that thought it was funny that the OP wanted to ax a question would think it's hilarious that I arn my clothes huh?
tongue.gif

Quote:
I been called allot of things but never a female!
wink.png

Yes! Axing a question was a play on words, no one actually in our neck of the swamp ever says ask, asked, or asking. They say ax,axed, or axing.

We also park our cars on a carporch, not a carport.

The thing in your truck under the hood, that store electricity, is a battree, not a battery.

Funny thing I was corresponding to a guy up north he kept complaining about the high cost of his "hydro", I thought he was talking about a water bill.

Last edited:
Quote:
I been called allot of things but never a female!

Whoops profound apologies, but your siggy did not sound male to me... more a female (and there is no pic) "twentynine" something a female would use as opposed to a male. Now this will start a whole new thread........

EC
No harm, no foul or should I say fowl! All in fun.

But any how DH = Dear Husband

Now I know why I could figure it out. I ain't never ever been called dear anything. I was trying to make something like Dumb Hulk, Dimwitted Hulk, Dumb Husband, you guys get my drift!

Back
Top Bottom