can i feed my chicks and ducklings all flock

AmeraucanaHank

Blessed be the Name of God
Premium Feather Member
Sep 12, 2021
Kansas
My Coop
My Coop
Hi, I have 10 baby chicks with there mama hen the chicks are about 3 weeks old and i also have 4 baby ducklings with no mother duck they are 5 weeks old i am wondering if i can feed both of them all flock. Thank you!

See flock in Sig below. YES. That's how I raised about 1/3 of the flock in the Sig below. Check your ingredients list (since its almost never on the nutrition label), look for some form of Niacin as an ingedient near the bottom of the list.

You can, of course, suppliment with nutritional yeast.

What you should not do is feed your mixed flock more than 24% protein (not an issue with most All Flocks), because it increases the frequency of Angel Wing in new ducks.

See flock in Sig below. YES. That's how I raised about 1/3 of the flock in the Sig below. Check your ingredients list (since its almost never on the nutrition label), look for some form of Niacin as an ingedient near the bottom of the list.

You can, of course, suppliment with nutritional yeast.

What you should not do is feed your mixed flock more than 24% protein (not an issue with most All Flocks), because it increases the frequency of Angel Wing in new ducks.
What is Angel Wing?

Back
Top Bottom