can I incubate an egg in my bra? please help!

Quote:
You are right! I may be slightly crazy
ya.gif
I guess my main problem has been keeping a steady temp with a light bulb. I have had the temp fluctuate from 95-107!! There is no way I would consider doing it for more than a few days. I really thought I cooked this baby! so, I was shocked when i saw movement on day 19!
Anyway, last night I had the egg on me for most of the night, I don't have a recliner so I slept on my back. this morning, sure enough there is a little pip! I don't think i want it to actually hatch in there
sickbyc.gif
Don't worry, if I put pics up, I wont include the incubator!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
The eggs she hatched came from me
big_smile.png

She had 2 hatch out but she didn't allow them to hatch on her body, she put them in the incubator on hatch day. Her screen name is wisechicks. PM me for the link to her blog, if i post it here the thread will be locked down.

Last edited:
I hatched a cockatiel chick in my bra. It was pipping and the parents abandoned it. I had to go to work, didn't have an incubator, so I just popped it in the cleavage. This was in 1987. We had that bird for 21 years, just lost it last winter.

oh...... although the discussion "end" with many people giving "confession" that it was possible to do that.

i won't let my GF try this way, she neither will like this way
lol.png
, beside she didn't like any bird and always get angry when i ignore her messages on my phone and keep typing in BYC.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom