Can I see your indoor/house chickens?

spotsc.jpg

sidechicken.jpg

wsizzle.jpg

blk.jpg

chick-1.jpg

i have three right now... tiny, sweet, half blind, crippled hen and two pullets, a modern and a serama who aren't used to cold weather and will go out in the spring
smile.png

52086_dscn5687.jpg

Juniper, the modern
52086_dscn5702.jpg

Juniper and her friend pam, the serama
52086_dscn4167.jpg

tiny is the d'uccle on the far right.

Thanks for starting this thread. I was beginning to feel like I was a big weirdo for having a house chicken. One of my Buff Orps got attacked by her coop mates, so I've had her indoors for about a week so far while she heals. I'm getting rather fond of her.... I don't know if I want to put her back!

My hubby refuses to allow my chickens inside. "NOT WITH THE 2 CATS, AND 2 DOGS, NO!" I wish those chicken diapers were available at the ag shop. I could pick up a monthly supply while I'm buying feed.

My hen Ophelia was a house chicken for a few weeks while she was recovering. We let her roam the house sometimes and just cleaned the poop us as soon as she did it.It was funny having a clucker in the house!

I have a barred Rock I wouldn't mind coming in the house. My boy friend has refused to allow her inside. She is more like a pet than an egg producer. She follows me around like a lost puppy when I am outside.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom